EBC Brakes Racing 355mm Apollo Big Brake Kit (E8X/E9X/F2X/F3X 1/2/3/4 Series)
EBC’s big brake kits are developed, engineered and manufactured in the UK. They use EBC’s now renowned two-piece floating rotors, in combination with their Apollo lightweight aluminium 4-piston brake calipers.
The two-piece rotors offer a huge braking upgrade for all fast road and track F8Xs. By using a high-carbon, high-copper G3500 rotor alloy, friction is optimised while the two-piece design reduces weight and improves cooling. EBC’s patented billet stainless steel SD-Drive bobbins with anti-rattle springs remove the compromise often associated with two-piece rotors, allowing the use of a hard-anodised billet alloy bell. This bell is of course laser-etched with the Hack Engineering logo and can be re-used, meaning that only the outer rotor needs to be replaced in future.
EBC’s Apollo caliper is UK-cast from premium aluminium and machined to offer perfect performance and durability, especially when paired with EBC’s latest formulation of its Yellowstuff pad material. All fasteners are stainless steel, and the calipers are available in a number of finishes.
- 355mm two-piece floating brake rotors (pair)
- 4-piston EBC Apollo lightweight aluminium brake calipers (pair) – available in Racing Red, Storm Shadow Blue, Luminous Yellow or Stealth Black
- EBC Yellowstuff brake pads
- CNC-machined mounting brackets
- Braided brake lines
- EBC Brakes Racing brake fluid
- All necessary mounting hardware