Corbeau Sprint X Racing Bucket Seat GRP/Kevlar Standard Width With Side Mounts
We are proud to introduce our entry-level FIA composite seat, Sprint X. Due to its popularity we have re-homologated and improved the overall design, taking technical aspects and driver enhancements from our top of the range seats.
- FIA 8855-1999 Approved
- Our Entry Level FIA Approved Seat
- 3 Composite Options
- 2 Width Options
- Compatible with 4/5/6 Point Harnesses
- Vinyl Trim Options for Off Road Vehicles
We are proud to introduce our entry-level FIA composite seat, Sprint X.
Due to its popularity we have re-homologated and improved the overall design, taking technical aspects and driver enhancements from our top of the range seats:
• New composite lay up in high-stress areas increasing stiffness
• Improved rear head support allowing FHR compatibility
• Improved Energy absorbing impact foam.
• New technically improved moulded foam base cushion, with split thigh roll for improved and unrestricted leg support
• New cover design with high grip textured material in Key areas
With safety being paramount in every design, this entry-level seat with its latest enhancements benefits from technology built into all our seats, guaranteeing it as a top performer.
Installation with our re-designed pro-team mounts, will ensure that the seat conforms to FIA regulations and performs exactly as it was designed.
We offer 3 different shell construction options for the Sprint X:
SYSTEM 1 – GRP/KEVLAR
Our entry-level shell manufactured using GRP/KEVLAR composite materials.
SYSTEM 3 – KEVLAR/CARBON
Providing a stiffer construction for enhanced chassis feedback, whilst saving weight over our GRP Shell.
SYSTEM 5 – CARBON
Our range-topping shell option combines an aesthetically pleasing design with further weight saving and stiffness.
Sprint X is available in two size options, Standard and XL. Standard is recommended for a waist size up to 32”, with XL recommended from a 32” waist size.