Ross Racing B58 Billet PCV Delete - V2
**The 3 Port Oil Catch Cans (OCC) are BACK!**
**OCC Combo will NOT fit Eventuri Intakes! If you have an Eventuri Intake, you will be limited to the VTA kit only!*
**BigBoost turbo kit w/ the factory wastegate WILL WORK with the Stock/Hybrid OCC Brace!**
For install guide, click here
In my PCV Delete Cap I have implemented a slot for an O-ring that will properly seal the cap so you never have to worry about creating your own seal with RTV Gasket Maker.. I have also implemented three (3) O-rings on the head port plug section in a location that will never cause damage to the O-rings no matter how it is installed!
What's the point of 2 breather holes vs 1 you ask??
When it comes to crankcase pressure, the more pressure you can alleviate, the better and happier your engine will be! With that being said, designing the cap with two ways of exit will essentially double how much pressure can be alleviated from the system! This setup will be something more beneficial for the higher boost guys out there but it will work with any setup, including stock!
What's even better is that I will also have a VTA Oil Catch Can (OCC) combo available for this PCV Delete Cap! There will be two (2) versions of the OCC Brace; Version1(V1) will fit the stock/hybrid style bottom mount turbo and Version2 (V2) will fit the topmount and the various BigBoost turbo kits. Keep in mind, for this OCC brace to work with a BigBoost setup, you will need to run a stubby filter. Unfortunately, a BigBoost kit with a traditional intake setup is not compatible because if you try to use the V2 brace the intake pipe will get in the way and if you try to use the V1 brace, the wastegate will get in the way. When it comes to the top mount and BigBoost OCC brace combo, the PCV adapter will not be included because it is not necessary. These turbo kits already have their own way to route the PCV breather hose.
For individuals running high boost and experiencing oil in their intake piping or even chargepipe, this is the fix for you! The Ross Racing PCV Delete kit will plug the headports and route the lines to either under your car for a VTA setup or to a VTA Oil Catch Can (OCC) using the Ross Racing Custom OCC Brace.
Can I run this even if I am stock?
- Yes, you can. The Ross Racing PCV Delete will not trigger an CELs or cause any negative effects!
- What does the VTA Kit include?
- The VTA Kit will only include all necesary fittings as well as long hoses that run to the bottom of your vehicle. It does NOT included the OCC (Oil Catch Can).
Are any modifications required for this kit to work?
- Nope! My kit is 100% Plug n' Play!
What tools are required to install this kit?
- A plastic pry tool (not included) to remove the OEM Plastic PCV Cap, an M3 (1.5mm) allen key (included) for the set screws, & an AN wrench for the fittings are highly recommended. If OCC kit is ordered, 11mm & 13mm sockets/wrenches will also be needed.
What happens to the Crankcase Ventilation Hose?
- In my kit I provide a high temp silicone cap to plug the hole.
- Will there be any smell?
- Naturally because you are now converting a sealed area to a VTA area, there will be a new smell, but, similar to a catless DP smell, you will more than likely get used to it.
Will I pass Emissions?
- This kit will not trigger a CEL, but it is still recommended for Off-Road Use Only.
- Will my engine cover still fit?
- No. Due to the banjo fittings and hoses, this PCV Delete setup will sit too high to still fit the engine cover.
What vehicles are compatible with the Ross Racing Billet PCV Cap?
- The only cars compatible with the Ross R. Billet PCV Cap are first gen (Gen1) B58 vehicles. This will include all B58 F-Chassis BMWs between the model years of 2016-2020 as well as a few G-Chassis BMWs of similar model years.
- B58 TU (Gen2) vehicles are NOT compatible! The TU engines have a redesigned valve cover which now incorporates a built in PCV system. These cars include most G-Chassis BMWs after 2019/2020 as well as the MK5 Toyota Supra.
What vehicles are compatible with the Ross Racing OCC Brace?
- Only (Gen1) F-Chasis B58 vehicles will work w/ the Ross R. OCC Brace. G-Chassis vehicles are NOT COMPATIBLE. NOT COMPATIBLE w/ aftermarket Strut Braces!
- PCV Delete Cap V2
- Ross Racing Custom PCV Adapter Fitting (Stock/Hybrid Turbo Only)
- Ross Racing AN Fittings
- Ross Racing Banjo Fitting
- Ross Racing Nylon Braided Hoses (Not just basic rubber hoses!)
- PCV Breather Hose Plug
- M3 Set Screws (2)
- M3 Allen Key
- VTA Oil Catch Can (ONLY AVAILABLE WITH OCC COMBO)
- Ross Racing Custom OCC Supporting Brace (OPTIONAL)
- Bolts, Washers, & Locking Nuts (if OCC combo is purchased)
- 1-Year Warranty