- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 594°C, 1093°C intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface-not recommended for rough/unfinished fiberglass
- Helps shield fire walls, bonnets, body panels, floor boards
- We strongly recommend rubbing any plastic intakes or air boxes 2 times with isopropyl alcohol after they have been cleaned before applying product
- Bulk rolls and custom widths available, minimums apply
- Proudly made in the USA
Keep your cool with our Heatshield Products Heatshield Mat. When used in applications with 1-inch of airspace and good airflow, this heat resistant material is capable of reflecting 90 percent of radiant heat. Face the aluminized side toward the source of radiant heat to shield heat away. This product withstands 594 degrees C of radiant heat (requires minimum of 1" (2.54cm) of airspace) and up to 232 degrees C of direct heat, perfect for using underneath your floorpan to shield heat from your DPF, muffler, catalytic converter and exhaust system, or it can be used on the firewall to shield engine heat. It can also be used as a cold-air intake heatshield. Put it on your metal or plastic airbox to stop heat from raising air intake temperatures. The Heatshield Mat is available with a high-temperature peel-and-stick adhesive. The self-adhesive version is not recommended for rough, unfinished fiberglass or carbon fibre. Bulk heatshield cloth rolls are available.